The Braidwood/Harden Hospitals
Client: Richard Crookes
Works: FRP supply and install over 6000m2 of works
Project achievements: fastest Polyvoid suspended slab install in Australia, Design change program saving 2 weeks + reducing 40 tonne REO3, Design changed to assist with safety on site risk reduced by 50%.
Challenges: Subcontractor on form work to deck Braidwood Hospital labour power insufficient - to resolve the issue, Superstruct sourced extra labour to assist contractor and got the formwork time line back on track and with in program time lines for client.
- Block 13, Section 48, Bloomfield, Taylor
- Block 13, Section 1, Taylor
- Hume Industrial
- BAS, Block 2, Section 20, Gunghalin
- Marigel Garden Retirement Village, Kambah
- Denman Prospect Shopping Centre
- R5/R6 Infrastructure Upgrade, Civil Works Driveway Pavement Plan
- Boorowa Infrastructure Development, CSIRO
- Modernising Belconnen Hig