The Taylor Project
Client: Awesome Projects
Works: Civil, Hydraulics, slabs, dincil walls, survey, Plumbing rough in and fit off
The Taylor Project involved extensive planning, detailing, documentation and installation of drainage, waffle slabs and dincel walls to be achieved within 25 business days.
Challenges: ‘client’s’ site Forman resigned mid way through the project.
Superstruct helped this project greatly and are now undertaking external Civil, Concrete, Plumbing Rough-in and Fit-off including in ground tanks fire service and the like, we had a manger leave our site, Superstruct has been very attentive in taking Controll of the project and running weekly meetings on behalf of our company to ensure Roofers, Gyp rock, tilers and painters are keeping up with them further Superstruct has helped regain control of our project and has greatly expedited the project. We recommend Superstruct has a valued partner.
- Block 13, Section 48, Bloomfield, Taylor
- Block 13, Section 1, Taylor
- Hume Industrial
- BAS, Block 2, Section 20, Gunghalin
- Marigel Garden Retirement Village, Kambah
- Denman Prospect Shopping Centre
- R5/R6 Infrastructure Upgrade, Civil Works Driveway Pavement Plan
- Boorowa Infrastructure Development, CSIRO
- Modernising Belconnen Hig
Get in touch.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.